We are seeking 2 Junior Account Handlers to join our dynamic and friendly team in Islington, London.
An exciting position for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking to accelerate their career in the Insurance industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident, personable and hardworking individual to work in a great team whilst gaining valuable experience to progress quickly to handler/exec role.
Or maybe you are an experienced insurance professional who would like a part-time or more flexible role, allowing you to work hours that suit your other commitments.
As a Junior Account Handler you will provide technical and admin support to the existing team members and manage the renewal workload for a mixed book of personal lines and commercial renewals.
You will be exposed to a wide range of commercial and personal risks and full support and ongoing training will be provided.
- Minimum 12 months experience in an insurance role (could be with a broker or insurer)
- Cert CII qualification preferred (or in progress)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Able to deliver genuine, first class service to our clients
- Time management and organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Competent IT skills
- Willingness to study for professional examinations
- Flexible working hours (part-time role would be considered)
- Option to work from home
- Generous salary
- Sponsorship for completion of Cert CII and DIP CII if suitable.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical
- Annual bonus
If you think you would suit this role and would like to join our friendly and dynamic team, please fill in the form below: