Are you learning to drive or have recently passed your test?
We have an agency agreement with Marmalade Insurance, a specialist provider of insurance for learners and young drivers. They provide “black box” technology to enable them to provide cheaper cover for careful and responsible young drivers. Here are some of the benefits:
- Premium will NOT increase when you pass your test – you just need to make us aware
- Black box technology that allows the customer to log in and review their journeys
- No time curfews
- Full 12 month annual insurance
- You can start to accrue No Claims Bonus even whilst holding a provisional licence
- The policy is for the Learner Driver or Full licence holder as the main driver on their own vehicle.
- They can also cover the vehicle if the log book is still in a parent’s name, but a parent or Legal Guardian must be an additional driver on the policy
- They can cover cars up to 9 years old and engine sizes up to 1.4
- Their claims statistics prove it to be safer, as nationally 1 in 5 New Drivers have an accident in the first 6 months whereas Marmalade have a rate of 1 in 20 meaning our drivers are 4 times safer as a result of the black box.
Click below to get a quote or contact us:
Learner Driver Insurance:
Marmalade Learner Driver Insurance
New Driver Insurance:
Marmalade New Driver Insurance
Cars for Young Drivers:
Marmalade Cars For Young Drivers