Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional indemnity insurance covers you for errors and omissions such as:
- professional negligence or breach of duty of care (making a mistake in your work or providing wrong advice)
- copyright infringement (such as mistakenly using protected content without permission)
- breach of confidentiality (such as sharing of confidential or sensitive information without consent)
- loss of documents or data
- defamation or libel (making a false statement that is damaging to a person’s or company’s reputation)
If you have a particular Professional Indemnity insurance requirement that you’d like to discuss further, contact out team on 020 7354 3881now or send a message.
Key Features of an Indemnity Policy:
It is important to make sure your business description is accurate and details of all activities carried out by the company are disclosed to insurers. If your details are not accurate, insurers can withhold the right to pay out on a claim.